Cheryl Marcus, MD is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology, 1996/2006 and the National Board of Medical Examiners 1993.
Cheryl Marcus, MD
- University of Iowa Medical School, 1992, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- University of Wisconsin, BS Zoology, 1988, Summa Cum Laude
- Residency in Dermatology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles County, 1993-1996
- Internship in Internal Medicine, Good Samaritan Regional Health Care Center, Phoenix, AZ, 1992-1993
More about Dr. Marcus…
- Alpha Omega Honor Society
- El Paso County Medical Society
- Women’s Services Advisory Council for Penrose Hospital
- American Academy of Dermatology – Fellow
- Colorado Medical Society – Member
Areas of Expertise in Medical Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
- Lupus, Vasculitis, Pemphigus/Pemphigoid, Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Acne, Eczema, Rosacea, Allergic Rashes
Special Interests & Affiliations
- Born in NYC, raised in Iowa
- Hiking, biking, skiing, camping
Call us to schedule an appointment with Cheryl Marcus, MD
Cheryl Marcus, MD Google Reviews
Dr Marcus is friendly and professional. Her follow up was timely and informational. I was pleased with all aspects of my treatment. Thank you Dr Marcus!
Very warm and professional. Puts you at ease. Let's you know what to expect.
Dr. Marcus is a true professional. She is caring, thorough and takes time with each patient to listen to their concerns. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Marcus is an excellent dermatologist that provides 5+ star care! She truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Marcus!!!
Excellent care! Always helpful.
Great visit. Easy to understand and pleasant, both MA and doctor.
Dr. Marcus and the entire staff are wonderful!
I’ve been seeing Dr Marcus for some time, always enjoy my visit with her and she is very thorough!!! Very comfortable!
Dr. Marcus is fantastic. She is very knowledgeable, empathetic and helpful.
I look forward to my appointments with Dr Marcus.She does a thorough examination while putting me at ease with her professional expertise and sunny no nonsense personality.
Dr Mentz is wonderful! She has taken care of my family and me for years and is always kind and caring! Her staff has been great as well!
I have been seeing Dr. Marcus for many years. I have entrusted my aging Irish skin to her and her practice. She professionally listens and explains each question and concern. Her follow up and contacting goes beyond exceptional. I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.
I feel the doctor listens to my concerns and provides me with excellent care.
I have seen Dr. Marcus for 18 years. Great dermatologist!