Ginger S. Mentz, MD is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology, 2009, and the National Board of Medical Examiners 2004.
Ginger S. Mentz, MD
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 2003.
- Loyola University, New Orleans, LA, BS Biology, 1998, cum laude.
- Dermatology Residency, Tulane Health Sciences Center New Orleans, LA, 2006-2009.
- Internship in Internal Medicine, Louisiana Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA, 2003-2004.
More about Dr. Mentz
- American Academy of Dermatology – Fellow
- American Society of Dermatology Surgeons
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Assessment of Efficacy of the Treatment of Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea with Topical Oxymetazoline. Lead Investigator Clinical Trial – Tulane University Health Sciences Center 2009.
- Mentz GS, Hodari K, Boh EE: Child with vesicles and erosions in mouth and on body, Self Assessment. J Am Acad of Dermatol.2008.
- Mentz GS, Lupo M, et al. Cosemeceuticals in Hirsch R, et al. Regional Approach to Aesthetic Rejuvenation: McGraw-Hill 2008.
- Mentz GS, Ruiz A, Mentz HA: The use of cultured fibroblasts for facial rejuvenation, Poster Presentation: International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons, Houston, Texas August 2004.
- Overview of American Dermatology Residency. Peking Hospital Beijing China 2005.
Special Interests & Affiliations
Born and raised in the San Luis Valley Dr. Mentz returns to Colorado after completing her medical training in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Mentz enjoys traveling with her family and spending time with her husband and 19 month old daughter.