*WE ARE OPEN: COVID-19 UPDATE*
Colorado Springs Dermatology Clinic, The Mohs Surgery and Skin Cancer Center, The Rocky Mountain Laser Center, and The Shoppe are open. Do know we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our patients and staff and want to ensure you that we are closely following all precautions as advised by the CDC. Maintaining a clean environment has always been a top priority of ours, and we are actively taking additional steps to provide a safe, sanitary clinic.
Our team is dedicated to the following implemented procedures:
- Exam rooms continue to be thoroughly disinfected between every patient visit. This includes (but is not limited to) disinfecting exam chairs, companion chairs, stools, door handles, sink handles, light switches, work surfaces and surgical light handles.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting waiting rooms, counters, bathrooms, and other high-touch, high-traffic areas to multiple times throughout the day.
- Upon patient arrival, we will be screening patients to determine if it is necessary to reschedule your appointment due to visible cold/flu-like symptoms. We thank you in advance for your understanding if you are asked to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- We are temporarily a “no handshake” facility to ensure the safety and health of our patients and staff.
- Unless you are the patient (or must accompany the patient), we ask that all visitors wait in their cars.
Staff members and patients are asked to follow the following procedures:
- Wear a mask covering your mouth and nose during entire time in the clinic.
- If you are not wearing a mask when you enter our building you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer.
- If you are experiencing cold-like symptoms, have a cough and/or fever, exhibit symptoms of a virus, have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, or have traveled to a level 2 or level 3 country, please reschedule your appointment and/or remain home.
- Ensure to cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of it immediately.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth.
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is of utmost importance to us. Patients (existing and new) can call The Colorado Springs Dermatology Clinic at 719-471-1763 to speak with our staff. Telehealth is still an option as well!
Free Shipping on all orders
The Rocky Mountain Laser Center & The Shoppe remain closed for now but stay tuned for updates on re-opening. The Shoppe is taking phone orders on all products and offering FREE SHIPPING. Call to place your order: (719) 471-1763 ext. 139.
If we miss your call please leave your name and a good phone number to reach you and we will get back to you as soon as possible.