Michael J. Babcock, MD is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology, 2009 and the National Board of Medical Examiners 2006.
Michael J Babcock, MD
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX, 2005.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society; Medical Dean’s Academic Scholarship; Ranked first in medical school class.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, BS Zoology, 2000.
- Cum Laude; Golden Key National Honor Society.
- Case Report Reviewer, Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, 2009-present
- Chief Resident of Dermatology, University of Texas Health Science Center, 2008-2009
- Residency in Dermatology, University of Texas Health Science Center, 2006-2009
- Internship in Internal Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center, 2005-2006
More about Dr. Babcock …
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatology Surgeons
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Cohen J, Babcock M. Ablative Fractionated Erbium: YAG Laser for the Treatment of Ice Pick Scars due to Neodymium:YAG Laser Burns. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, 2009; 8:65-67.
- Babcock M, Usatine R. Pitted Keratolysis. In Usatine R, Smith M, Mayeaux EJ, Chumley H, Tysinger J (eds.): The Color Atlas of Family Medicine. McGraw-Hill, New York, 2008.
- Babcock M, Usatine R. Genodermatoses. In Usatine R, Smith M, Mayeaux EJ, Chumley H, Tysinger J (eds.): The Color Atlas of Family Medicine. McGraw-Hill, New York, 2008.
Special Interests & Affiliations
- Assistant Scoutmaster, Boy Scouts of America
- Sunday School Teacher
Call us to schedule an appointment with Michael J Babcock, MD
Michael J Babcock, MD Google Reviews
I've been going to Dr Babcock for about 8 or 9 years. And he has always been wonderful to me.
I will not go to anyone else!
Excellent care, by very compassionate & caring people. Dr. Babcock is very thorough!
Best derm clinic in town!!
Very impressed by the dr.good job
Pleasant,professional,efficient,friendly staff and doctor.
Thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate and caring.
Dr. Babcock was very pleasant, friendly, and professional. Very respectful when scanning for problem spots. Nice nurse as well.
Very friendly and efficient.
We’ve been seeing Dr. Babcock for several years. He’s great!
Great doctor, very patient and kind!
Dr Babcock is very personable and listens to patients concerns
Dr Babcock performed a thorough evaluation, gave me good options explaining each thoroughly and completing my visit much to my satisfaction. His office staff and assistant were a pleasure to work with.
Dr. Babcock is a genuinely kind man and an exemplary profession. The best.