Seth Lofgreen, MD, PharmD is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology 2020 and the National Board of Medical Examiners 2016.
Seth Lofgreen, MD, PharmD
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, Doctor of Medicine 2016
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Bruce Wallace Award (Outstanding performance in the Essentials Core)
- Harlan Firminger Award (Academic excellence in Pathology)
- Robert Felix Award (Outstanding performance in Psychiatry)
- University of Kansas School of Pharmacy, Lawrence, KS, Doctor of Pharmacy, 2007
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Chief Resident of Dermatology, University of Minnesota 2019-2020
- Residency in Dermatology, University of Minnesota, 2017-2020
- Internship, Aurora Healthcare, Transitional Year, Milwaukee, WI, 2016-2017
More about Dr Lofgreen
- American Academy of Dermatology – Fellow
- American Contact Dermatitis Society – Fellow
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- Medical dermatology—blistering diseases, eczema, hair loss, hidradenitis suppurativa, nails, pediatrics, psoriasis, skin of color
- Cosmetic dermatology—dyspigmentation, aging
- Surgical dermatology—multiple skin cancer history (catching cancer early or preventing it altogether)
- Born and raised in rural Kansas, Dr. Lofgreen initially trained and worked as a pharmacist, but realized that the real satisfaction in medicine comes from building patient relationships through diagnosing and treating their medical conditions. He places a large focus on cost-awareness when prescribing and understands that adequate counseling is paramount to achieve patient satisfaction and improvement in their skin conditions. He also strives to individualize treatment to each and every patient understanding that every person has different skin, personal preferences, and sensitivities.
- Music—singing, piano, saxophone, guitar, bass, drums, vocal percussion
- Family—wife and 3 elementary-aged daughters
Call us to schedule an appointment with Seth Lofgreen, MD, PharmD
Seth Lofgreen, MD, PharmD Google Reviews
Dr Lofgreen has provided wonderful extensive treatment for me. Highly recommend!
As always, a very professional and personable doctor, who does a great job!
Very polite and professional. Explained everything and didn't try to sell me services I didn't need.
Very nice and explained my condition well.
The front desk were very courteous. The nurses were very nice and friendly. Dr Lofgreen was very nice and explained to me everything about my procedure coming up and also let me know he had an opening on the 6th of June so I am able to have my procedure now and not have to wait 6 to eight weeks. I was so happy!! Thanks to all of the amazing staff and especially Dr Lofgreen!!!
Though, professional and everyone was very nice
Dr.Lofgreen was very kind and didn't appear to be in a rush. Made sure all our questions were answered.
Dr. Lofgreen is very friendly and thorough. He is wonderful at explaining and answering concerns. Office staff and assistants are friendly and polite. I highly recommend this office.
Staff, and Dr L. are always amazing, very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. They have done more for my skin in the last 2 years than other doctors have in over 20, and I am very grateful for that.
Dr. Lofgreen is knowledgeable and respectful. I super appreciate him helping me.
Always prompt with my appointments. They caught my melanoma very quickly. Dr. Lofgreen is friendly and professional.
He did a great job helping me figure out nothing was wrong with nose ! Put my nerves to rest by being helpful and kind ! Thanks Doc !